How Many Subscribers Do You Need To Make Money On Youtube
Today we will discuss that how many subscribers do you need to make money on youtube
What is Youtube:
Youtube is an online video sharing platform that allows users to upload, view, like, share and comment on videos.
It also allow users to subscribe to other users. The creators create content for their subscribers.
Most of the content on youtube is upload by individuals, But Some of the content is also uploaded by big organizations like BBC, Vevo, Tseries, ETC.
Youtube Partner Program :
Actually Youtube does not pay creators than How to earn money on Youtube. Youtube and creators earn revenue from Adsense through advertisement.
Adsense is a Google Product that shows ads on creators’ content. Adsense target ads according to the content, category and audience.
Due to showing ads on creators video Adsense gives revenue to the creators which is called Monetization.
Youtube Partner Program Requirements :
To earn ad revenue from Adsense you must be at least 18 years old and your content should be advertise-friendly.
To join the Youtube Partner Program you need at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 hours watch time in the previous 12 months.
More details related to this program, You can check this article:
How You Can Start :
Start a Youtube Channel:
The first step is to create a youtube channel. If you don’t know how to create a youtube channel you can watch this video:
Make your channel qualify for Youtube Partner Program :
As we discussed above to join the program you will need at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 hours watch hour. You can make your channel qualify for Youtube Partner Program by following these best tips.
1. No Copyright Content (This means that your channel should not contain any copyrighted content.)
2. High-Quality Content
3. SEO of your Video (If you don’t know how to SEO(Search Engine Optimization) your video then you can follow this video )
Setup an Adsense Account:
Now you need to set up an Adsense Account. You can follow this video to set up an Adsense account
Submit For Review:
Now after qualifying for Youtube Partner Program. You can apply for the Youtube Partner Program. After Applying your channel will be held for review by Youtube Team.
Different Ways to Earn From Youtube:
1. Youtube Partner Program (Earn Revenue by showing ads on your video)
2. Channel Membership (Your Members will pay you monthly for special content that you will offer.)
3. Selling Merchandise (Your fans and subscribers can buy your official merchandise. )
4. Super Chat (Your subscribers will pay to get their comment highlighted in live streams.)
5. Youtube Premium Revenue (You can be a part of Youtube Premium.)